Hello! Welcome to True Strengths!
Is small business development YOUR jam? Maybe we should chat?
“What does a best day at work look like?” This is the question that helped us launch True Stengths in 2018 What is the answer we are ALL seeking? Profitable…..inspiring….fulfilling….ENGAGED! A place where not only do the employees want to be there- but so do the owners! How are YOU wired? That is what the Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment and Gallup Business Profile 10 (BP10) , along with our coaching, is designed to help you out with. Not only will it influence WHAT you build but HOW you build it! The next BIG THING could be….and should be YOUR THING! What are YOU going to build? We would love to meet you and learn what YOU are BUILDING
We founded True Strengths to answer (3) very simple, yet complex questions:
- What will happen when we think about what is right with people rather than fixating on what is wrong with them?
- What does a “best day” at work look like for everyone on our TEAM?
- How can we improve engagement to increase our bottom line?
Better retention of employees, increased customer satisfaction, increase in sales...these can be the results of developing a strengths-based company- let us help!
Using science and applied workplace psycology to impliment change
Gallup Business Profile 10 (BP) to determine what your business building talents are- 10 builder talents, 3 builder roles- 1 assessment
Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment- 34 different talent themes, 33 million possible combinations- 4 domains of leadership ability- 1 complete assessment
Gallup Q12 Survey- Confidential survey from Gallup to every employee to measure the level of engagement in the organization, and how the company scales with other companies across the globe
I am here to help you get the most out of this information and apply the results to your business and team!
"Engagement" means NOTHING without PERFORMANCE!
According to the 2016 Gallup State of the American Workforce Report:
- Engaged workplaces have 27% less absenteeism
- Disengaged workplaces have 31% more employee turnover
- Disengaged workplaces have 62% more accidents than those engaged
- There is a 21% greater profitability from engaged business units
- Engaged companies average 12% higher customer satisfaction scores
- The cost of disengagement could be as high as $300 million annually in lost productivity
- The world’s best organizations have an employee engagement rate of 7 in 10
What are we doing best? How can we do better? Employee and Manager strengths are the keys to moving performance!
"Everyone needs a coach!" We are here to help you and your company realize your vision!
Interested in learning more about turning talents into strengths?
If you would like us to contact you, please submit your information below.